QuickBooks from Intuit is a known software used for accounting solutions for various types of businesses. This tool can be used for things like sending invoices to its customers, managing business expenses and accessing the company information. And the online version of the program has various useful features for users to cling on.
QuickBooks Online is one of the best accounting platforms that can be used on PC and mobiles. And the best browser to use for QuickBooks online is Google Chrome. Yes, Google Chrome is the best browser on the market today, and there is no debate about it. Chrome has all the features that are utilized by the QuickBooks online platform. So, most of the users use their QuickBooks online version on Google Chrome.
But everything is not hunky-dory with Chrome, and sometimes it encounters a few niggles. The users of QuickBooks face a few troubling issues with QuickBooks when using it on Chrome. There are different types of errors, and you would need expert advice to fix all of them.
If you are encountering such error, then you’ve come to the right page. Today we will talk about how you can resolve the QuickBooks online login problems on Chrome. But first, we must look at what are these errors and why they occur.
QuickBooks Login Issues on Chrome
QuickBooks users encounter a few issues when trying to login to the online version of the platform. It is frustrating when you get an error right at the time of important work. The login issues on QuickBooks often occur due to security issues with the browser.
There are many types of login errors you will get, such as:
- Blank screen issue when opening the QuickBooks online tool
- Service not available message displaying on the screen
- Chrome is blocking your access to QuickBooks online
Reasons for Login Issues on QuickBooks Online
There can be various factors that might lead to QuickBooks online login issues on Google Chrome browser. Here is a list of some of the most prominent reasons why this occurs:
- The problem may occur if the user forgets to logout from another session of QuickBooks.
- Or someone already using the QuickBooks online from another session.
- There is a possibility of blocking the QuickBooks access by Firewall and antivirus tools installed on the system.
- The browser is not updated or have unnecessary extensions that are blocking a few features of QuickBooks online.
So, these could be various reasons why you may encounter the QuickBooks online login issues.
You may also like: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1722
Fix QBO Login Problems
Well, now we will look at how you can use the QuickBooks online without any issue. If there are any, you will be able to fix them with the help of steps listed here.
Let’s get started.
Use a Different Browser – When you use Google Chrome for online QuickBooks login, it is possible that some features are not working properly on the browser. So, you need to make sure that you make use of a different browser that is more compatible with QuickBooks Online. However, Chrome is compatible with QuickBooks, but sometimes it may encounter some frustrating issues.
Use incognito Windows – if you are having trouble logging in to your QuickBooks Online account using a normal Chrome window, then you can use the incognito window.
- Open the Chrome and then click on the menu icon from the top right corner and select the “New Incognito Window’ option.
- Or you can use the CTRL+SHIFT+N shortcut to open the new incognito window on Chrome.
Incognito window on Chrome opens a separate browser window which will not include any extensions.
Clear the Cookies, Cache and History – if Google chrome is not responding well, then you might need to clear the cookies, cache and history. These things are responsible for the slow performance of the system. Here are the steps to delete the cookies, cache and history from chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome and then press, CTRL+H to open the history page or you can use the menu icon to open the History page.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘Clear Browsing Data from the left panel.
- A new pop up will open, and then you need to go to the Advanced tab and select all the options.
- After that, you need to select the Clear Data option to clean all cookies, cache and history.
Use a Different Chrome User – Chrome allows us to use different users on the browser, and the data is managed differently for all users. So, you can use the new user as a clean slate for the browser. Use these steps to create a new user in Chrome.
- Open Chrome and then click on the menu icon from the top right and then click on the Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now, go to the Users section and then click on the Add New User option.
- Now, fill out the details for the new user and then click on the create button.
So, these are the steps you can take to resolve the login problems in QuickBooks online when using Chrome