Starting in China, Vivo has been able to gain a foothold in the Indian market, and is one of the leading smartphone brands in India today. Here is a compilation of some of the best yet cheapest Vivo mobile phones.
- Vivo Y11: Vivo Y11 is powered by the very efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset. It comes with a dual-rear camera set-up of 13MP + 2MP, and a selfie camera of 8MP. Considering the perks it packs at its price range, it can easily be considered the best Vivo phone under 10000.
- Vivo Y91i: The Vivo Y91i is another great model under the 10,000 INR mark. It comes with a decent 13 MP rear camera along with a 5 MP front camera, which can click decent pictures. It also has a battery capacity of 4030 mAh that can last for hours on end.
- Vivo Z1 Pro: The Vivo Z1 Pro proves to be a great option if you want the best smartphone under INR 15,000 for yourself. With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712AIE processor and a 4GB RAM, it offers great efficiency, while delivering a smooth performance.
- Vivo Y95: Competing for the tag of the best smartphone under 15000 INR, the Vivo Y95 is a favourite among customers. With a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage capacity, you’re sure to get the best bang for your buck. Its 4030 mAh battery can also last you for hours, even during intense gaming sessions.
- Vivo Y50: With its 6.53-inch display and 1080 x 2340 pixel display resolution, the Vivo Y50 assures a crisp and bright viewing experience to the users. It also has an impressive 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera array, and a 16 MP selfie camera, which combine to give you an excellent photography experience.
- Vivo Y30: With the MediaTek Helio P35 as its processor, the Vivo Y30 is one of the best phones in the budget segment. It comes with a decent 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear camera configuration along with an 8MP front camera. The smartphone also boasts of 128GB internal storage that makes sure you never face any space crunch.
- Vivo V9 Pro: The Vivo V9 Pro, with its 6 GB RAM, is one of the best smartphones in the market right now. Its 6.3-inch display screen projects clear images with a 1080 x 2280 pixel resolution. It also offers a 64GB storage capacity ensuring you never go through any kind of space crunch.
- Vivo V20 SE: The 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display of the Vivo V20 SE provides crisper and clearer pictures. It has a 4100 mAh battery that can make the phone go on for long hours without charging breaks in between. It also comes with 8GB RAM, which brings it into the list of some of the best Vivo smartphones under 20,000 INR.
Now get your hands on your favorite electronic gadget with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. With the EMI Network Card, you can pay all your bills in easy EMIs. You can also buy your favorite appliances, groceries, and even your gym memberships with this card, which comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. The products can be bought from over 1 lakh+ partner stores that are spread across 1,900+ cities in India.